Welcome and Thank you for visiting Groh Music!
Fall Lessons Begin: August 17th
Your Choice: Online or In-Studio (with option to change as needed)
How Does a Singing Practice Inform Your Life?
- Singing brings attention to Your Breathing.
- Singing is a Meditative Vibration.
- Singing engages both the Conscious & UnConscious Brain.
- Singing engages the senses and repressed memories.
- Singing makes communication possible when the speaking area of the brain is damaged.
- Singing opens your life to New Ideas & helps to Release Anxiety and Fatigue.
- Singing....Brings Deep Joy.
- Singing Builds Self-Confidence, Creates Self-Awarness, and opens opportuny to Better Self-Worth.
- #Singeveryday #Makeyourlifesing
Groh Music works with students from
- Manitou Spring District 14
- Colorado Springs Districts 11 and 20
- Lewis Palmer District 38 & Palmer Lake
- Homeschool Students, UCCS & PPCC Students
Adults Students Include
- Business Owners, Lawyers, Therapists, Military Vets & Enlisted, CEOs, and Teachers.
If you are a current GM student, recommend us to your friends and family.
We believe in Singing Every Day and the power of music to Make Your Life...Sing!
Locations and Business
We have enjoyed a home in Downtown Colorado Springs for nearly 15 years.
Our studio is an inviting warm space through the north entrance of Immanual Lutheran Church.
Groh Music can be found on Google Maps.https://g.page/grohmusicltd?share
COVID 19 & SINGING
Through the Covid-19 pandemic, Singing has been listed as an easy way to spead and catch the virus because of the
nature of breathing and projection required for the art form. With this in mind, we are planning to conduct both
Online & In-Studio lessons this fall. If you choose to try In-Studio lessons - we will engage in a no touch, one-on-one,
cleaning prodical that keeps every student and teacher safe. We understand that getting out of the house
and connecting with people is important and Groh Music wants to help in any way we can.
Groh Music, Ltd